Put your international communication skills into practice. Become part of our international team and get immersed in cross-media communication. A breakdown of the position
You support our account managers with the reporting to our clients. You assist with gathering data through our monitoring tools, monitoring the impact of our work. You set up PR distributions and provide support for media relations. Good Microsoft Office and Excel skills are crucial.
Social media support
You support the account managers with the planning, creation, scheduling, posting and reporting of social media content for duomedia and our clients. Creativity in content creation (copywriting, graphics) is a must. Excellent knowledge of English is vital.
Social media advertising
You set up, coordinate and report on social media advertising campaigns for our clients. Knowledge of A/B testing, CPC & CPM, and targeting is a must.
- a trendy, international working environment
- A healthy balance between teleworking and working from the office
- complete compensation for your work-home transport
- quality tools and programs to work with
- a young, dynamic and motivated team
- plenty of opportunity to grow as a professional
- a knack for languages and a passion for writing in perfect English. Other languages are a plus
- the habit of keeping a structured overview of all your projects
- a love for communication: crafting campaigns, working with the latest developments of social media
- drive: when you do something you give it your all
a solution-orientated mentality