Are you passionate about PR and communication?
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile team member to support our international clients. So if you have experience in public relations & communication, are eager to sink your teeth into multilingual content & communication, we would love to meet you in our office in Brussels!
You work closely with our duomedia team to support European and international PR, Content, Localisation, Graphic and Media Buying campaigns. This includes creating a communication strategy setting up press/trade event conferences, supervise logistics, set up market research, manage the analysis & reports, social media management and project management.
- Languages - Dutch/French, excellent English, other languages an asset.
- Experience & interest - a few years in project management, PR and communication, social media.
- Skills - excellent command of Microsoft Office, experience with social media tools.
- Personality - dynamic multi-tasking team player with high level of commitment and accuracy. A love for communication, interest in social media and new possibilities.
We offer competitive salaries with benefits for experience. We will help you learn, grow and further develop your skills.
Our trendy office (the Egg) is based in Brussels (walking distance from South station).
Voel je je als een visje in het water bij het managen van databases? Heeft u ervaring met advertenties plaatsen? Dan kan u DE persoon zijn waar wij naar op zoek zijn.
Bij duomedia maak je deel uit van een internationaal team van communicatie experten. In deze positie bent u de rots waarop zij kunnen bouwen.
- Talen – Engels, Nederlands, andere talen een meerwaarde
- Ervaring & interesses – ervaring met het managen van databases, media buying & opzetten van SEA-campagnes. Staat open voor digitale en nieuwe communicatiekanalen.
- Skills – goede negotiatie technieken, ervaring met database management, uitstekende beheersing van Office tools: Excel en Outlook
- Personaliteit – dynamisch, multi-tasker, team-player, gestructureerd, georganiseerd met een hoge commitment en nauwkeurigheid.
Wij bieden een competitief salaris aan met voordelen afhankelijk van ervaring. Wij helpen u graag verder ontwikkelen en groeien. Onze aangename trendy bureau (The Egg) bevindt zich op een boogscheut van het Brussel-Zuid station.
Do you have a knack for managing databases? Do you have experience with handling media buying? Then you might be THE person we’re looking for.
At duomedia you are part of a an internatioal team of communication experts. In this position, you are the rock on which they can build.
- Languages - English, Dutch, other languages an asset.
- Experience & interest – experience managing databases, media buying & SEA campaigns. A passion for communication and media. Open minded to digital and new communication opportunities.
- Skills - good negotiation skills, database management experience, excellent command of Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook
- Personality – dynamic, multi-tasker, team player, structured and organised with a high level of commitment and accuracy.
We offer competitive salaries with benefits depending on experience. We would like to help you learn, grow and further develop your skills. Our trendy office (the Egg) is based in Brussels at a glance of the Brussels-South Station.
Are you specialised in a specific market or is your polyvalence your greatest strength? Are you comfortable writing blogs & social media posts, or do you prefer to work on more in depth content?
Whatever may be your preferences or greatest strenghts, we would like to meet you. Send us your portfolio with content you've worked on and get in contact with us for a coffee in our office in Brussels (or an online call).
We are an ambitious international B2B Communication and PR-agency. And who knows, maybe you could be part of it?
Contact us through email@example.com
duomedia is on the lookout to give new talent oportunities to develop themselves. Contact us if you are interested in a PR & communication internship in an international environment. Or share this oportunity if you know someone who might be!
- A positive working atmosphere.
- A personal approach where your contribution matters.
- A young and dynamic location, our awesome office (the Egg) is based in Brussels (walking distance from South station).
- The use of state of the art communication tools.
We are looking for a dynamic freelance videographer to develop video interviews / testimonials / promotions /et cetera.
Requirements: Good English command, strong editing skills, and project management skills.
We need people who are creative and can think conceptually in a variety of formats, including digital and social media channels. Eventually we’d like to develop a longer term partnership to develop campaigns and recurring projects for client media and PR campaigns. Presence in our Brussels office can be required for brainstorm and concept sessions.
Interested? contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org